Director, Talent Acquisition - International
Peloton, London, UK
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for an exceptional leader to support the growth of our rapidly scaling international connected fitness business outside of North America.
The TA team supports multiple leaders who, together, are tasked with building and delivering Peloton products and services, with the aim of connecting the world though fitness and empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
The rock star in this role will act as a true partner to the business to identify their talent needs, develop strategies to meet those needs, and lead an experienced team of recruiters as they work to bring some of the world's top talent to Peloton.
You will have a strong track record of working with key partner groups within the talent attraction organization and are excited by knowing that in our rapidly scaling company, the ability to drive results, while remaining agile and able to shift gears at a moment’s notice, will be critical to your success.
- Act as trusted advisor and consultant to senior business leaders to define and develop strategic hiring plans
- Work in partnership with the broader Talent Attraction leadership team to define and build out company-wide talent attraction programmes
- Continue to build, grow and develop our talented team of Managers, Recruiters, Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators
- Be a people-oriented facilitator that values input across multiple perspectives, can synthesize ideas, and is comfortable getting to the solution while not having all the answers!
- Leverage data, and an ability to deep dive when needed, to gain and share insights with key stakeholders
- Lead by example, with a strong bias for action
- 8+ years of experience building, leading and developing a highly engaged recruiting team
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high growth company
- Aptitude for supporting varied businesses including Retail, Content Creation, Manufacturing, Sales and Corporate at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience leveraging data to communicate to executives, identify strengths and opportunities within processes/programs, and guide a team to exceptional performance
- World-class ability to identify and attract top talent, both for an organization and for your own team
- History of having developed high performing teams, programs, solutions, or strategies from scratch
- Passion for always being curious about the latest trends and recruiting best practices
- Unique ability to mind the details, while never losing sight of the big picture
- A collection of experiences where your ability to be resilient, adaptable, tenacious, creative and driven have been critical to your success.
- A desire to “bring it “every day and encourage the same from your team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos