Your New Role
As our new International Fleet Manager, you will be part of our Field Operations team based in London. You will oversee Peloton’s International Fleet to ensure it is operated safely at all times, in accordance with all rules and regulations. You will be responsible for creating a culture that uses data and feedback to enhance Peloton’s Fleet program, as well as creating a sourcing strategy to build relationships with Europe's larger fleet management firms to meet peloton's growth demands
What you’ll do
- Create Develop and publish reporting to track assets, spend, and fleet opportunities
- Publish vehicle safety and usage data on a regular cadence to Field Operations
- Continuously look for opportunity to reduce fleet costs and perform monthly audits on fleet program
- Develop programs and processes to manage fuel cards including distribution and tracking
- Create and enhance Fleet processes and partners with local teams to ensure permit renewals, insurance, inspections and smog certificates are maintained
- Scale ongoing business activities around fleet tolls and permit compliance
- Assist third party insurance claims adjusters with investigation and documentation of motor vehicle incidents
- Develops and maintains outside vendor and service provider relationships
- Reconciliation of gas card orders and audits
- Partner with the North America Vehicle fleet procurement strategy and go-to market approach for expansion into new geographies
- Own negotiation of rates and contracts with l international Rental companies and other service providers
- Work with internal teams and country teams for expansion of Variable Fleet program
Who you are
- 5-8+ years of experience managing a European fleet for a final mile or parcel business
- Experience evaluating between lease and owned assets
- Analytical mindset with the ability to create simple, repeatable reporting & process for scaling the business
- Knowledge of UK & European fleet operations and procedures
- Knowledge of UK & European safety regulations
- Knowledge of international DfT, BMVI, DOTARS regulations
- Highly organized with a relentless attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Tableau experience
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The best bed for better sleep
Tech Jobs For You
Business Development Representative, HelloSign - Location Flex...
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA; Remote - US