Director, Global Broadcast Engineering
Peloton, New York, NY
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton is looking for a Director, Global Broadcast Engineering to join our growing Content Production team. Peloton has two new state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London, UK - and will continue its aggressive growth. The Director, Global Broadcast Engineering will be responsible for leading teams in the US and internationally to support these facilities and maintain the brand standard broadcast quality, as well ensuring the most advanced technologies are adopted and maintained.
- Foster a culture and an environment that is conducive to talent development within their team
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers who provide preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and engineering updates at our US studios
- Provide remote and on-site as needed, support for our international facilities in London
- Work in conjunction with other Content teams to ensure the success of active projects
- Responsible for the continued function of all studio broadcast systems
- Maintain accurate and current knowledge of new broadcasting techniques, trends, and applicable software
- Apply conceptual thinking and creativity to complex business problems
- Work closely with the senior leaders of Production Operations, Creative Services and Production Technology to ensure all new projects and equipment installations meet projected timelines
- Secure and manage relationships with third party vendors/contractors for all broadcast studios needs
- Create processes for procuring, tracking, and repairing all equipment within the studios
- Will provide direction and support for a growing global team in the United States and Internationally
- 4-year BS degree in Electrical Engineering, TV/Video Production or demonstrated equivalent
- Experience leading cross functional teams in a fast-paced 24/7 environment
- At least 8 Years of Broadcast Engineering in a live environment whether it’s TV or Live Streaming
- Must have deep experience in all areas of technical production and have worked with all studio and remote production equipment including Content Management Systems, Broadcast Audio, Video and Control Systems, Video Servers, Storage Area Networks, & RF Systems, Editing and Postproduction Systems, etc.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Help the world share their story
Tech Jobs For You
Sr Technical Product Manager (Platform)
Classy, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IN, KS, MI, MT, NV, OR, UT, VA, WI, GA, T...