Capacity Planning Analyst, Member Support
Peloton, Cork, Ireland
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimise churn
- Providing personalised and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the International Support Programme Manager and will leverage data and analytics to support forecasts, staffing plans, and short term tactical strategy that will both guide and equip the Member Support organisation to deliver world class support to Peloton’s valued Members. We are looking for a highly analytical, creative, problem solver who is willing to constantly challenge the status quo in an effort to continuously improve data driven insights. This role will work closely with demand planning & analytics, finance, operations, business teams and our internal functions to build and execute forecasts and analyses to continue to support a best in class Member Support organisation.
- Lead development and execution of forecasts and staffing plans for Intl. Member Support workforce management.
- Analyse contact flows and measure the effectiveness and accuracy of forecast, routing strategy, staffing and scheduling in order to measure the effectiveness of the operation in terms of service levels and operational targets.
- Analyse and monitor contact rates, productivity and workforce management related metrics for Intl. Member Support teams, to identify and understand opportunities for improvement.
- Look at patterns of contact flows, staffing and productivity and analyse these patterns to identify opportunities to improve forecasting, scheduling and routing strategy/plans.
- Use gathered insights to make recommendations to the operations teams about tactical adjustments in short term forward facing plans to improve the team’s ability to utilize available resources to most effectively meet customer needs.
- Leveraging sql based BI tools (Looker, Tableau) to gather data and build reports that support the member support operation.
- Utilize workforce management tools (Teleopti, Calabrio) to analyse and adjust arrival patterns, weekly and daily seasonality, and adjust plans/schedules to optimize performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytics, supply chain management, statistics, engineering, mathematics, economics, finance or related discipline (required)
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for data & analytics.
- 3+ years of work experience in forecasting, analytics or demand/headcount management.
- Excellent working knowledge of sql or sql based BI tools (Tableau, Looker, Power BI, Microstrategy etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Working knowledge with workforce management tools (like Calabrio, Aspect, NICE etc)
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive analytical models, particularly time series based forecasting and staffing models is preferred
- Basic knowledge of coding languages like R & Python is preferred
- Working knowledge of data architecture, database design and data governance principles is preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Sweat in good company