Peloton is searching for a Process Engineer to lead and drive the creation and rollout of Peloton Output Park (POP), a greenfield facility in Northwest Ohio. The Process Engineer will develop & support a plant team that will drive development and execution of Peloton’s new and existing equipment layouts and factory strategy at POP. The successful candidate will work closely with a team of engineers in research, development, and benchmarking of World Class Manufacturing & engineering practices. They will define equipment requirements, perform detailed analysis, manage project timelines, launch, production and continuous improvement activities. This engineer will foster a positive culture that aligns with Peloton’s core values.
- Work with a team of Peloton manufacturing engineers in a fast-paced environment, establishing a standard of excellence
- Support global manufacturing engineering strategy, road mapping, metrics and KPI’s
- Drive factory initiatives supporting continuous flow high speed production processes/projects.
- Develop structured processes/equipment for eliminating NVAA.
- Use and knowledge of WCM methodology a plus
- Teach and reinforce Manufacturing leaders and staff to identify, implement and complete improvement projects by identifying and eliminating barriers to success
- Ensure that all CI related items are successfully and professionally communicated to co-workers, either verbally or in writing
- Assist Manufacturing personnel in creating and maintaining processes for control of relevant manufacturing documentation (build books, work instructions, test procedures)
- Lead innovation and new technology discovery explorations. Understand industry trends, methods, and tools to advance Peloton’s manufacturing engineering capabilities
- Execute project timelines, budgets, and communication within a cross-functional organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams, providing leadership and expertise in manufacturing & industrial engineering
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline desired (Mechanical, Industrial), or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 4 years of Engineering experience in a hands-on, fast paced, engineering & manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive experience in Greenfield/Brownfield plant layout, material flow, equipment installs & startup, production ramp
- Great knowledge of VSM, process flow, workplace design, etc
- Experience in WCM Workplace Organization & other methodology a plus
- Experience with MES & automated testing solutions
- Experience in using CAD/CAM (SolidWorks preferred), AutoCAD, ProE, etc. a plus
- Knowledge of precision assembly, high speed assembly, welding, and finishing techniques
- Experience manufacturing highly cosmetic, consumer-facing products manufacturing a plus
- Problem solving and corrective action skills: A3, DOE, 8D, DMAIC, Kaizen, etc.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.