About the role:
Peloton is looking for a savvy and process driven Technical Recruiter to join our tech recruiting team. This person will be responsible for hiring the best technical talent around the globe, working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, and the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, setting up the right interview process ensuring we’re adequately assessing candidates, to negotiating and closing offers.
Our recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers. We’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What you’ll do:
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates
- Become an expert in the areas you are recruiting for
- Take on hard to fill positions and become a trusted partner of the hiring managers you work support
- Be able to create a pipeline of candidates alongside your stakeholders, with a high volume of phone calls and a predictable flow of interviews and hires
- Know where to find candidates, who to engage them, and offer readily available candidates that fit our requirements into the hiring process
- Manage the pipeline of candidates in all of your open requisitions, making sure we are responding to everyone in a timely manner so that all candidates know where they are in the candidate lifecycle
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments and making successful changes based on data
- Create reporting and hiring metrics to present to hiring managers, upper management, leadership, and more, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand and how we can improve
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a high growth environment
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making quality hires
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing tools
- Strength in developing and implementing sourcing strategies
- Ability to close technical candidates in a competitive market and industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex role requirements
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.