Peloton is looking for a self-motivated, structured & linguistically talented Project Manager to join its DE Marketing organization. Reporting to the Marketing Director Germany, you will help to optimize the effectiveness of our product & brand marketing teams. We’re a fast-paced, action-oriented team that thrives on collaboration, making fast, data-driven decisions and challenging the status quo to most effectively deploy personalized, consumer-centric communication across all touchpoints of the consumer journey. This role is limited to a one year placement.
- Create and maintain project schedules for Peloton brand (instructor & fitness content) and selected product campaigns from brief through final asset delivery; take the lead on ensuring projects move forward seamlessly and efficiently by coordinating (and often attending) creative reviews, production reviews and check-ins
- Partner with Creative PMs to ensure stakeholder feedback is actioned on a timely basis and that final deliverables meet project requirements
- Project manage delivery of creative assets and business requirement briefs between CRM, content, creative and product marketing and ensure QA of all campaigns is completed
- Lead cross-functional management of all Brand marketing calendarization, ensuring that all campaigns are accounted for and do not overlap
- Partner with DE product, brand managers and copywriters to ensure the DE Peloton brand voice is consistent and correct for all outgoing campaign assets
- Guard the Peloton Intl team reg DE linguistic issues
- Create reportings for all brand campaigns based on member engagement data and share out with relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate retrospectives for the DE brand team to build teamwork, identify pain points, and support the ongoing improvement of team processes
- 3-5 years of experience in a Project Marketing (ideally incl CRM) role required
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Member & funnel comms processes and deliverables
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to track multiple moving workstreams
- Excellent problem solving skills; thrives when working with complexity
- Resourceful self-starter and solution-seeker who demonstrates a high level of initiative and intellectual curiosity
- Team player who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to ensure flawless execution
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently
- Open-minded and fast learner who responds enthusiastically to change and opportunity, and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities and changing business needs
- Owner-operator who takes full responsibility of projects and tasks and can be relied upon to meet deadlines
- Strong listener who is able to deeply understand the team’s needs, ask the right questions to keep a project moving in the right direction, and proactively pursue feedback
- Linguistic talent with a solid understanding and sense for language and cultural differences/commonalities in German and English
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.