Peloton is looking for an Associate Manager to join our Global Strategic Marketing team to focus on the development of our Content marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Strategic Marketing Manager, this person will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of Content-led Strategic Marketing campaigns and projects. This role will work in a highly collaborative environment, partnering with key stakeholders across Content, Brand, Creative, Social, Media, Comms, CRM & Channel owners, & Apparel to elevate our incredible Content, including our classes and diverse lineup of Instructors, drive engagement amongst existing Members, and differentiate our brand. This is an opportunity for a candidate who obsesses over storytelling, culture, and Content and who leverages data and insights to drive business and brand outcomes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders globally (Content, Creative, Insights, Brand Strategy, media, Web, Social, Email/CRM, Community, Apparel) to drive integrated campaigns forward.
- Author strategic marketing briefs for Content campaigns, leveraging insights and deep understanding of Peloton Content
- Support the development, roll-out, and reporting of Content marketing campaigns, and initiatives that drive brand goals through owned, earned, and paid media.
- Partner with the social and creative teams to develop ongoing support for Tier 2 & 3 Content campaigns that come to life on brand & Instructor channels
- Support the Senior Manager in development of evergreen Content marketing, including social, email & CRM franchises
- Own and manage campaign flighting calendar to drive consistent and strategic messages across the brand as well as author campaign recaps and reports that highlight learnings & optimizations
- Author creative briefs that leverage data, insights, and Instructor & brand strategies to create consumer and Member facing content.
- Partner with social, Content and creative teams to ensure that all content is up to the brand standards and in line with the overall brand messaging
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, media, experience at a brand preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - can execute complex tasks flawlessly and with minimal oversight
- Ability to understand and produce insights from campaign, engagement, and survey results
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team skills, comfortable with presenting in groups as needed
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight time-frames in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent thinker who thrives in solving new problems
- The ideal candidate is passionate about health, wellness, trends, lifestyle & content creation
- Has a pulse on pop culture, music, cultural moments
- Problem-solver who knows how to pivot in a pinch and come up with creative solutions
- Proactive, forward-thinking with the ability to anticipate needs and get ahead of deadlines
- Is an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large) and is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid