3PL Solutions Architect (JB Hunt)
Peloton, Lowell, Arkansas
High-energy group fitness in your living room
The growing Peloton Interactive Enterprise Systems organization is looking for a self-starting individual to join their team to support Operational Excellence with 3PL integrations. We are seeking a hands-on 3PL techno/functional architect with experience in cloud-based enterprise applications, complex integrations, large data sets, and a passion for technology-based solutions. As an Architect you are responsible for providing technical leadership to small - midsize size/complexity/order-value projects. This person would support both the IT and Business/Product owners and will be responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design, implement and support new business capabilities into Peloton systems and related to 3PL (JB Hunt). Example application domains include 3PL integrations, Fulfillments, SCRUM, ERP (SAP Preferred), Integrations (iPaas), cross-functional alignment, last mile/middle mile delivery etc. This person will be an employee of Peloton and co-located with JB Hunt’s IT team at Lowell, Arkansas.
- Establish relationships primarily with Logistics and 3PL partners globally and secondarily with other supply chain functions and drive daily management and problem solving around 3PL and Transportation Management related issues
- Collaborate with business teams globally to gain a deep understanding of business processes and requirements and design, develop, and test system solutions to address business requirements.
- Contribute to implementation projects in alignment with other IT and Business teams, including external parties, to ensure solution designs are well integrated. Execute test scenarios and identity defects and improvements during UAT
- Investigate and resolve implementation functionality related issues specific to the 3PL system
- Provide user support and troubleshooting of both business systems and middleware
- Perform functional testing, integration testing, & post-implementation Validation
- Write technical specifications from business requirements
- Coordinate various teams, both Peloton and its respective 3PL to handle issues and drive projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business, (or related) or the equivalent in work experience plus 10 + years of experience in the Information technology profession focused on ERP design, implementation which include project management.
- Functional expertise with Logistics related integrated transactions (P2P, WMS, OTC, TMS)
- Business process and configuration, interface mapping, IDOCs knowledge related to 3PL integration
- Applied knowledge of the application development lifecycle
- Experience with real-time, batch, and event-based integrations
- Experience with REST, SOAP, JSON, FTP/SFTP, XML.
- Experience with testing tools like Postman
- Experience in Business Systems Analysis: Requirements gathering, technical documentation, change management, project management, etc.
- Experience with external EDI vendors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with SCRUM is a plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
The social news and entertainment company.