IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
You will be working on a very small iOS team that is responsible for bringing the entire Peloton Experience to every iOS platform. Our team recently built and deployed an iPhone and iPad application to bring live-streaming and on-demand classes to anyone with a stationary bike. They are passionate about UI/UX interaction and performance who thrives working on a fast-moving team that's rapidly changing the face of the fitness industry, and you should be too. Currently the team is working on implementing our complicated leaderboard platform, and social notifications to our iOS applications. In addition, you will:
- Gain experience working with Open Source tools like AFNetworking, Pincache, Promisekit
- Work within an agile development environment with peer engineers on a daily basis to scope, develop and deliver a software experience that realizes the product strategy
- Make unique software with a great team dedicated to disrupting the growing fitness tech sector.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A track record of shipping iOS applications to the app store
- Experience with multithreaded programming in the context of Foundation/Cocoa.
- A good understanding of the HTTP protocol and interacting with Restful APIs.
- A basic understanding of security "best practices".
- A great sense for UX and design.
- Self motivated with strong time management skills.
- A good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have an BS in Computer science or Engineering
- Have OSS Project(s) or contribute to OSS communities
- Have worked in a Test Driven Development environment before
- Have continuous build experience in an Agile environment
- Have experience building component based UI’s
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Upthere, Redwood City, CA
Contract Software Developer - Labs
Pivotal Software, London, United Kingdom
Junior Java Developer
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - Seattle
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
Security Engineer, Infrastructure Protection
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Head of Applied Machine Learning
Clarifai, New York, New York