Are you passionate about helping people solve IT problems ? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, and hardworking Support Engineer with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment. As a Support Engineer you will work across the teams in our North America footprint to provide and support IT equipment and services. In this role a premium is put on customer service and ultimately customer satisfaction by providing timely, accurate, and professional support. A successful candidate will excel in a fast paced team environment, and possess excellent communication skills while having a high degree of aptitude over a large scope of IT software, hardware, and networking disciplines.
Regular activities include:
- Mac/Windows/Linux OS deployment and support
- User hardware/software/peripheral support
- LAN troubleshooting and support
- Systems administration
- Hardware procurement and asset management
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Mentoring and handling escalations from junior technicians
- 4+ years hands-on IT Support experience.
- Experience supporting Macintosh OS 10.6 or later
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 7 or better
- Understanding of networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, Email, HTTP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP protocols and applications
- Proven skills in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- May require lifting or carrying desktop computers up to 25 lbs
- Some on call responsibilities are required
- Some exposure with Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Industry training such as Microsoft MCSE, MCITP
- Experience with Cisco IOS (CLI) or Cisco certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skills / certification
- Experience with scripting, programming, or SQL
- Experience with project management
- Experience with Data Cabling / Computer Facilities maintenance
- Experience with server administration
- Experience with AWS
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high design with modern technology to provide access to live-streaming and on-demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a start of the art studio and the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Operations Program Manager
Qualtrics , Provo, UT
Software Development Engineer In Test - Automation
Time Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer Intern
Backend Engineer - Entry Level - Spring/Summer 2018
Peloton, New York, NY
Senior Software Web Engineer
Smule, San Francisco, CA
Senior Gameplay Programmer
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA