This position is a key financial systems architecture and systems management resource for Peloton Accounting & Finance systems. You will be the trusted resource for systems planning, architecture, implementation, application administration, roles management, and business unit functional support.
- Primary business application support partner for the company’s Accounting, Finance, and People organizations.
- Responsible for financial system architecture, administration, roles management, change management, release management, integration, monitoring, and functional support of applications such as Coupa, SAP Concur, and Kyriba.
- Act as a solution architect for financial systems by identifying business requirements, as well as technical, procedural, and functional gaps, and then implementing solutions for those needs.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, product vendors, development teams, and consultants to implement business solutions and processes using best-in-class standards, procedures, and methodologies.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of project plans, including defining activities, sequences, dependencies, work effort, schedules, and task duration.
- Ensure clear documentation of processes and standards. Keep up with system best practices.
- Oversee the Change Management and Release Management processes for business applications.
- Manage the overall health and operation of financial systems, including system updates, regular maintenance, and monitoring.
- Own the creation, refinement, estimation, and prioritization of product backlog items.
- Be embedded with our business partners including consultants and internal stakeholders.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in IT technical support
- STEM degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Finance/Systems analyst or equivalent experience
- Concur implementation experience strongly preferred
- Finance experience preferred
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.