Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Working under the direction of the Showroom Manager, the Assistant Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. In addition to maintaining operational excellence in every aspect of running the showroom, the Assistant Manager works alongside the Showroom Manager to recruit, lead and motivate a team of dynamic sales specialists to create an exceptional customer experience while meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Focus on achieving and exceeding individual sales goals
- Work on projects/initiatives as assigned by Showroom Manager- including but not limited to: business development, training and recruiting
- Models how to maximize sales through excellent customer service, product knowledge, and merchandise presentation
- Proactively utilize Salesforce to record and maintain client information/ preferences to drive business
- Develop a deep knowledge and understanding of Peloton's products and brand image
- Phone and email outreach to both established and developing clients to communicate updates, events, and follow-up
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities
- Experience sourcing, training and retaining sales talent
- Enthusiastic, energetic and personable professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, hardworking and team oriented
- An appreciation of fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and Salesforce a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Sales Associate, Boston
Bonobos, Boston, MA
Senior Sales Executive
Contently, New York
Promoter (m/w) - Kiel
Regional Account Executive - New York
DoorDash, Manhattan, NY
Retail Operations Associate (Part Time)
Trunk Club, Dallas, Texas
Account Executive, Digital Advertising || New Grad
Yelp, Chicago, IL