You will be working with a team of other backend engineers to build the backend infrastructure that drives the Peloton platform. We’re looking for someone passionate about data and performance. You’ll be working on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
On a typical day, you will:
- Help lead backend development and engineering
- Design and architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Improve and contribute to current development and engineering practices
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development and design
- Experienced Python developer
- Having a diverse knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Consultant (m/f)
Software Engineer: Global Engineering
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
LiveRamp, San Francisco, CA
Pessoa Desenvolvedora Mobile
ThoughtWorks, Belo Horizonte
Enterprise Solutions Architect
Classy, San Diego Headquarters
Systems Engineer- GitHub for Business
GitHub, Remote - Europe