You will be working with a team of other backend engineers to build the backend infrastructure that drives the Peloton platform. We’re looking for someone passionate about data and performance. You’ll be working on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
On a typical day, you will:
- Help lead backend development and engineering
- Design and architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Improve and contribute to current development and engineering practices
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development and design
- Experienced Python developer
- Having a diverse knowledge of other programming languages is a plus
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Machine Learning Engineer- Ops Platform
thredUP, San Francisco, CA
Core Platform Engineer
Fitbit, San Francisco & Boston
Technical Program Manager-Engineering
Peloton, New York, NY
Software Engineer, Unity
Lyft, San Francisco, CA