We are looking for a Senior Accountant to help manage and support our finance/accounting department. The ideal candidate will have experience working within both SaaS and Retail business models, have excellent business sense and acumen, and will be a natural numbers wizard.
- Facilitate and manage the month-end close process and prepare financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Manage the monthly expense report process, ensuring submissions are timely, expenses are properly classified, and accounts are properly reconciled
- Assist with month-end close process across revenue, cost of goods sold, inventory and SG&A
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances versus plan and prior forecast
- Assist in managing the relationship and deliverables of various financing arrangements
- Assist in the calculation, presentation and communication of companywide KPI’s
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA required
- In depth knowledge of accounting theory and application of U.S. GAAP
- 3-5+ years accounting experience; Big Four experience highly preferred
- Experience with financial reporting and financial statement preparation; SEC experience a plus
- Experience in technology, retail and/or ecommerce preferred
- Extremely strong communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Self-starter who possesses a sense of urgency and an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Tech savvy and MS Excel power user. Experience working with various systems (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Concur) a plus.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit https://www.pelotoncycle.com
Jobs You May Like
Counsel, Business & Legal Affairs, Original Comedy
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Manager, Law Enforcement
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Deal Desk Analyst
Zuora, San Francisco, CA
Senior Associate, Government Relations
Weedmaps, Sacramento, California, United States
Legal Department Assistant
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Counsel, Media & Technology - Hardware & Technology Transactions
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA