We are looking for polished, experienced Broadcast Technical Directors to produce top-notch live and on-demand streaming shows in a one-of-a-kind work environment.
Candidates must possess experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment. In addition, candidates must have the ability to multi-task camera-switching, monitor and adjust multiple audio feeds, understand and troubleshoot audio signal flow, lighting cues, QC of outbound stream, and most importantly, replicate this experience several times each day.
On a typical day, you will:
- Operate sound and lights in-studio and provide camera-switching to our live-streaming end-users.
- Monitor and troubleshoot stream quality during live production.
- Operate sound, lights, and video in state-of-the-art facility.
- Execute workflow to transform live events into on-demand assets.
- Monitor, maintain, and report issues relating to production.
- Assist on-air talent, employees, and clients with all things production-related.
- Catalog finished product in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers is essential.
- Must possess an artistic eye for on-the-fly framing of shots, understanding of basic audio processing and video editing.
- Must be dynamic, motivated and bring your "a-game" every day. We provide an outstanding work environment and excellent experience, we expect the same from you.
- Available shifts include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Indigo, Boston, MA
Part Time Analytics Instructor
General Assembly, Washington DC
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Research Services Sales - Sydney
Qualtrics, Sydney, Australia
Director of Data Science
Twitch, San Francisco, CA