Senior Software Development Engineer In Test - Android
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work with our Android teams. We believe quality starts early and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to ship high quality products. You will work closely with developers and product owners to help teams cultivate a quality mindset. Coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with test automation with 2+ years being in android test automation
- Experience working with engineers to collaborate on test automation scenarios
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts with any OO languages
- Experience interacting with REST API for test data setup or testing
- Solid understanding of git
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- Experience working with cross functional scrum teams
- Architect and implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high quality features
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Assist in mentoring and coaching
Bonus Points If You:
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Hands on Visual testing with screen-shot-test-for-android
- Hands on experience working with Espresso, OpenSTF
- Experience interacting with REST API for test reporting
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Security Analyst
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Forward Deployed Solution Engineer / Sales Engineer (EMEA)
C3, Paris, France
Member of Technical Staff, Polaris Cloud Platform
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Software Development Engineer Test
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Vistar Media, Philadelphia, PA
Software Engineer - Android
Nextdoor, San Francisco, CA