Senior Software Development Engineer In Test - Android
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Senior Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work with our Android teams. We believe quality starts early and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to ship high quality products. You will work closely with developers and product owners to help teams cultivate a quality mindset. Coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with test automation with 2+ years being in android test automation
- Experience working with engineers to collaborate on test automation scenarios
- Solid understanding of object oriented concepts with any OO languages
- Experience interacting with REST API for test data setup or testing
- Solid understanding of git
- Experience working in a CI environment
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- Experience working with cross functional scrum teams
- Architect and implement test tools and frameworks that will help us release with confidence
- Work with teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Coordinate testing efforts across teams to ensure delivery of high quality features
- Assist in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
- Assist in mentoring and coaching
Bonus Points If You:
- Hands on experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Hands on Visual testing with screen-shot-test-for-android
- Hands on experience working with Espresso, OpenSTF
- Experience interacting with REST API for test reporting
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Engineer
Fundera, New York City
MES Administrator - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Research Engineer, Machine Learning (Project X)
Postmates, San Francisco
Andela, New York City
Full Stack Web Engineer
Foursquare, New York
Senior Platform Infrastructure Developer
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada