Software Development Engineer in Test - Acquisition
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) to work with our e-commerce and user experience teams. We believe quality starts early and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to ship high-quality products. You will work closely with developers and product owners, helping teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach and advocate for great user experience while assisting teams with software testing practices.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with test automation for user-facing web applications (WebDriver, Cypress)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts with any OO languages (Java, Ruby, Android)
- Solid understanding of Git
- Experience collaborating with developers on test automation scenarios
- Experience interacting with a REST APIs
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide quality expertise on early stages of the projects (feature kickoffs and stories breakdowns)
- Help the team to analyze edge cases and identify test coverage
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our web products
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with Cypress.io
- Experience with API testing
- Working experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Experience working with SauceLabs/Browserstack, Rainforest QA
- Visual regression testing
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Information Security Architect
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Software Engineer - New York
Blend, New York
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Web Developer (New York)
Intrepid Pursuits, New York, NY
Front-End Development Manager
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Entrepreneur First Team, Bangalore