Software Development Engineer in Test - Web Platform
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Software Development Engineer In Test - Web Platform to work with our web application teams. We believe quality starts early and that it’s every team member’s responsibility to ship high quality products. You will work closely with developers and product owners to help teams cultivate a quality mindset. Coach and advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with test automation with selenium based tools (WebDriver, NightwatchJS)
- Solid understanding object oriented concepts with any OO languages (Java, Ruby, Android)
- Solid understanding of git
- Experience working with developers to collaborate on test automation scenarios
- Experience interacting with REST API for test data setup
- Experience working with CI tools like Jenkins and CircleCI
- Experience working with cross functional scrum teams
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- Work with developers and product owners to create and maintain test automation for our android product
- Work with development teams to understand test automation gaps and implement coverage
- Work with teams to make testing an integral part of the software development process
Bonus Points If You:
- Have experience working with NightWatchJS, Cypress,io
- Working experience with setting up and configuring Jenkins or CircleCI
- Visual regression testing
- Experience working with SauceLabs/Browserstack, Rainforest QA
- Experience with API testing
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
White Ops, Victoria, British Columbia (CA)
The Trade Desk, Seattle, WA
Gwynnie Bee, New York, NY
Technical Lead - Front End or Back End - Toronto
Perpetua Labs, Toronto
Game Audio Music Production Assistant Intern
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Software Engineer - Brand Experience