Showroom Manager - Somerset Collection
Peloton, Troy, MI
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THE ROLE
Customer-centric, sales-oriented, team focused and tech-savvy. The Showroom Manager takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community. Our Showroom Managers are sales-oriented managers who lead, coach and nurture a team-oriented environment while creating an exceptional customer experience. They are top sellers who coach and guide the team in sales methodology and follow-up in order to meet and exceed sales goals. In addition to strong selling skills and business acumen, our Showroom Managers must possess strong operational skills. The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized and possess strong analytical skills, strategic agility and excellent training and communication skills.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Provide sales direction and guidance to the showroom team to inspire and enable them to meet or exceed sales targets on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Achieve and exceed sales goals via business analysis, sales training, and customer service
- Ability to analyze showroom and individual sales representative’s metrics within Salesforce in order to identify business/sales opportunities
- Identify areas for development in individual sales specialist’s performance and train accordingly
- Develop and nurture a customer-centric culture among your team by leading by example
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and businesses in the local community to promote Peloton and drive sales
- Act as the conduit between corporate and local showroom - disseminating all necessary information & policies and procedures
- Ensure team adheres to corporate guidelines regarding company outreach
- Ability to communicate upward and within your team
- Source, interview, hire, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales specialists
- Adhere to corporate directed processes regarding store operations (including but not limited to merchandise display and physical inventory)
- Strong operational skills (including payroll management, staffing, supplies, and maintenance/cleanliness of showroom)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and train a sales team
- Experience analyzing business metrics; identifying opportunities and creating solutions
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong record of sourcing, training, and retaining top sales talent
- Strong clientele background
- Prior management experience
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Solutions-oriented - solutions and ideas before complaints
- Ability and desire to grow/learn
- Solid understanding of Peloton’s company vision and brand image with the ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products, Google Drive and Salesforce a plus
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos