ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking an Executive Assistant to support 3 senior leaders on the Operations Team. This person will report to the Managing Senior Executive Assistant responsible for these teams and work alongside the EA in supporting the needs of these critical teams. The person in this role will be detail oriented, highly-organized, and an efficient communicator, in addition to being a resourceful problem-solver and relationship builder. The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, who is excited by working in a fast-paced environment and has the desire to learn and grow. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s NY Headquarters with the expectations to be onsite 2 days a week.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Heavy calendar management for each of the executives with the ability to adjust quickly and collaborate effectively with internal and external partners across multiple time zones.
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, taking notes/action items when required, and ensuring availability of attendees
- Lead domestic and international travel arrangements ensuring tight schedules and well articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- Own and implement executive onboarding for your teams
- Uphold a very strict level of confidentiality for the executives and their teams
- Arrange and complete team building activities, offsites, social events, swag
- Capable of handling administrative ad-hoc projects
- Being a true great teammate, supporting your fellow admin team members on Product and Operations
- Monitor T&E spend for each of your executives team
- Maintain team distribution list
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5-7 years of administrative experience
- Outgoing, friendly, personable, high energy, and approachable
- Ability to quickly build rapport with cross-functional partners
- Comfortable executing and hosting team events
- True teammate with a desire to enhance Peloton culture
- Highly organized with detailed communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong time and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, and entrepreneurial thinker
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Experience with Concur & Google GSuite preferred
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.