Associate Software Development Engineer in Test
Peloton, NY HQ
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Development Engineer in Test to go help us with breaking things early in the development lifecycle. You are demanding of high quality products and believe in (almost) all things automated. It's an opportunity to grow within Peloton's test engineering team and help us implement good test engineering practices.
- Strong programming skills obtained through a degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience working in software test automation for web or mobile platforms.
- Experience working with test automation tools like WebDriver, NightWatchJS, Appium etc
- Work with engineers and product managers to create, implement, and improve testing approaches for our web, mobile and API products
- Help in writing backend, integration, and API tests.
- Help in driving adoption of best practices in testing and maintainability.
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.