Peloton's test engineering team is looking for an Test Engineering Intern to help us with coordinating test engineering efforts. It's an opportunity to work with Peloton's engineering team until the end of the year (2017) with upcoming projects.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Prior experience manually testing on mobile devices is a big plus.
- Prior experience in troubleshooting, gathering application logs, defect logging is a plus.
- Prior project coordination using tools like JIRA is a plus.
- Schedule, coordinate and follow up on testing efforts with an internal group of users.
- Manual testing of scenarios on mobile devices.
- Replicating defects logged by following said set of steps.
- Work in generating testing reports.
* This is a full time internship with up to 40 hours per week, maximum
Founded in 2012, Peloton has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body.
Peloton offers cloud-based live streaming of instructional cycling exercise content on a multi-touch console equipped with social elements.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Lead Consultant
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Principal Full Stack Engineer
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Technical Project Manager - Partnerships
OnDeck, New York, NY, US
Product Design Engineer
Harry’s, New York, NY