At Peloton, we’ve built up our Ecomm Platform from scratch, including all product and order models and logistics fulfillment integration.
As a software engineer on the ecommerce team, you will work on a platform that supports our web and point of sale e-commerce apps, and powers our complex order fulfillment operations. This includes the platform admin interface, which allows internal users to in sales, operations, logistics, and support to manage various elements of our system including our product catalogue, orders, shipment routing, and coupons.
You will be a part of a team that interacts with sales, operations, business intelligence, logistics, and finance stakeholders. You will work closely with Project Managers and Product Managers on the Ecomm Platform Scrum Team.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Cultivate a deep understanding of day-to-day business, support, and logistics operations, working with other engineers to improve the software of our ecommerce platform.
- Design and architect features from the ground up for a rapidly growing business
- Work on a fast moving team that’s rapidly changing the face of fitness industry.
- Excellent software developer with experience in Python (preferably) or other language
- Experience with ERP Integration
- Experience with PCI/Sarbanes Oxley Compliance Integrations
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- 2 years of experience working with an Ecommerce product
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles
- Understanding and experience with different system architecture strategies (SOA, Microservices, etc.)
- Worked as one of the engineers on large scale internet applications who have played an instrumental role in its development and design
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience with at least one database engine (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, or other related engineering experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Stack Software Engineer, Partner Notifications
Pinterest, San Francisco
Engineering Manager - Infrastructure
Quora, Mountain View, CA
18-19 - Campus - Software Engineer
TripAdvisor, Ottawa, ON
Senior Solution Architect- NY Metro
Elastic, Distributed US
Release Manager - Student position
Medallia, Tel Aviv, Israel
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas