About the Team
The Member Support team is part of the Member Experience team and works on the front lines providing a support experience that is human, honest, and above all awesome. We correspond directly with members by email, live chat and phone resolving problems and elevating the Peloton Member experience. Peloton is evolving all the time, and our community turns to us as the experts to offer guidance in an empathetic, authentic, human and direct way. We troubleshoot problems, walk members through features, and help our members to get the most out of their workouts.
We interact directly with thousands of members per week, tracking the issues, and playing an important role as liaisons between our community and the rest of the company, including our Engineering and Product teams to ensure we remain a true Member-driven organization.
Who you are
- A team player!
- Enjoy solving problems
- An awesome multitasker
- A sincere and empathetic communicator
- Take pride in helping others
- If you like to make life easy by being proactive
- Out of the box thinker and enjoy finding innovative ways to go above and beyond
- Flexible to work weekends
- Experience in retail, hospitality and/or customer service
What you’ll do
- Deliver above-and-beyond experiences to our members through phone, email, and live chat
- Create relationships with our community and make the impossible possible
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our members every day
- Shifts vary and depend on business need but will be communicated during the interview process. We are available for our members 7 days a week from 9am-9pm EST
If you’re smiling right now then we want you on our team!
And we can’t forget some Peloton perks
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Commuter benefit program
- Free studio classes!
- And more (just ask!)
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Data Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Instacart, Stamford, CT
Customer Service Centre Agent, parttime
Business Strategist, Global Online Sales
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Enterprise Support Engineer
GitHub, Remote - EMEA
Lead Stylist-Supervisor, San Diego
Bonobos, San Diego, CA