We are looking for a Staff Accountant to help manage and support our finance/accounting department. The ideal candidate will have experience working within both SaaS and Retail business models, have excellent business sense and acumen, and will be a natural numbers wizard.
- Facilitate and manage the month-end close process and prepare financial statements including P&L, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows
- Manage the monthly expense report process, ensuring submissions are timely, expenses are properly classified, and accounts are properly reconciled
- Assist with month-end close process across revenue, cost of goods sold, inventory and SG&A
- Assist with analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances versus plan and prior forecast
- Assist in managing the relationship and deliverables of various financing arrangements
- Assist in the calculation, presentation and communication of companywide KPI’s
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA highly preferred
- In depth knowledge of accounting theory and application of U.S. GAAP
- 1-3+ years accounting experience; Big Four experience highly preferred
- Experience with financial reporting and financial statement preparation; SEC experience a plus
- Experience in technology, retail and/or e-commerce preferred
- Extremely strong communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels
- Self-starter who possesses a sense of urgency and an ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Tech savvy and MS Excel power user. Experience working with various systems (NetSuite, Quickbooks, Concur) a plus.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Systems Administrator
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Data Science Developer
Behalf, Israel - Ra'anana
Stock Operations Analyst
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
SIRA Infrastructure & Real Assets Analyst
StepStone, New York