Analyst, Supply Chain Optimization
Peloton, New York, New York
High-energy group fitness in your living room
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Analyst, Supply Chain Optimization Projects role is responsible for supporting optimization projects to solve cross-functional supply chain challenges as it relates to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. The analyst’s responsibilities will have an emphasis in Network Strategy utilizing optimization models that are focused on transforming business needs into sustainable solutions.
Programs range from short multi-week sprints impacting a small team to long-term global cross-functional projects impacting multiple departments (E.g., sourcing, manufacturing, middle mile, final mile, transportation, international). You will be part of the growing Integrated Supply Chain Development team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future network and ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
The role will focus on communications and strategic planning, serving as support for all supply chain optimization solutions across the end-to-end supply chain function. This analyst should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and get results in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role will be a critical piece in continuing to build a best-in-class supply chain network and focused on driving key initiatives to increase speed to members and reduce cost. This role is expected to demonstrate effective storytelling skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights and execution.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
Support the End-to-End Project lifecycle of supply chain optimization projects –
- Scoping: Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals and timeline, required team(s) and effort, and desired impacts
- Data Analysis: Identify data sources for key project inputs, complete data analysis and cleansing techniques, and data validation with key partners
- Project Execution: Build out project scope, complete key activities, resolve any risks / issues, document key assumptions, provide leadership updates; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the program; serve as the liaison between teams (E.g., SC and final-mile)
- Operational Deployment: Identify sustaining business owners, document all sustaining processes and successfully complete recommendations; implement templates to make models sustainable/valuable; define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Either functional or classroom experience in supply chain with a focus in Network Optimization, Supply Chain Optimization, or network strategy/design
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Python, Data Guru, and similar data tools (Supply Chain Guru is a plus)
- Experience supporting large projects from start to finish including exposure to mobilizing project management, data gathering, modeling, problem-solving and communicating recommendations
- Clear communicator with keen ability to communicate findings in succinct presentations, experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and diligent worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Product Lifecycle Management Systems
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members' greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.