Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
As an Account Executive, you will focus on achieving and exceeding sales goals which result from inbound lead generation and an existing customer database. You will educate and skillfully guide customers through the Peloton buying experience while ensuring the highest level of quality, customer care, and integrity. This is a seasonal role that will run from August through the end of February and is based out of our corporate office in Plano, TX.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team sales goals
- Maintain a consultative selling approach by following Peloton sales methodology - selling the company's core product, accessories and ancillary product offerings (i.e., warranties) to new leads and existing bike owners
- Manage inside sales process from lead to close
- Actively monitor inbound sales phone calls
- Provide timely and accurate response and follow-up with all sales leads
- Collaborate on lead generation and sales with Customer Experience and Marketing, as needed
- Daily planning to maximize sales activities including phone and email
- Prepare and present appropriate sales proposals
- Effectively utilize Peloton CRM system (Salesforce) to track and monitor personal and lead activity, lead dashboards and reports, call lists and more
- Serve as product expert by providing up-to-date product information
- Available to work weekends/evenings when necessary
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Proactive, never fail attitude/ ability to work and motivate yourself independently while also working collaboratively and non-competitively with teammates
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification and objection handling
- Time and sales pipeline management
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and CRM (Salesforce experience a plus)
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Project Consultant (Property Owners)
BuildZoom, Oklahoma City, OK
Director, Strategic Partner Development
Index Exchange, New York
Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - Downtown Toronto
Casper, Toronto, ON
Enterprise Account Executive - Atlanta
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Vice President Sales, Central Europe
Acquia, Munich, Germany