Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for motivating a team of sales specialists to meet and exceed sales goals. The ideal candidate will be customer-focused and sales-driven, with exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Oversee the inside sales staff training, motivating, and supporting a passionate team of employees
- Measure team performance through check-ins and reviews
- Implement changes, as needed, to improve the overall sales process
- Monitor the impact of these changes to maximize generation of sales
- Ensure that sales goals are thoughtfully developed and executed
- Analyze sales trends to ensure strong performance and close performance gaps
- Assist in the generation and retention of customers through the development of an extensive customer network
- Facilitate effective communication within the team to create a positive, productive environment
- Manages team scheduling to rota to ensure optimum coverage during opening hours
- Collaborates with sales operations specialist to drive efficiencies through process improvement and marketing automation
- Key point of contact for the Director of Sales Operations
- At least 3 years experience leading a team of inside sales representatives
- Must have experience using Salesforce
- Strong background in customer relations
- Experience with chat and inbound phone systems
- Excellent analytical, time management and leadership skills
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, etc) and Apple Products
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website
HOW IT ALL STARTED
Founded in 2012, Peloton brought top talent together in its NYC headquarters to create a new concept in fitness. We loved cycling but had a hard time finding a workout that consistently fit our schedules, and our at-home workouts never felt quite up to par. So, we set out to create a world-class indoor cycling studio experience on your time, and in the comfort of your own home.
A NEW CONCEPT IN FITNESS
At-home fitness equipment has not evolved at the same pace as the group exercise classes that take advantage of trends in fitness, fashion and music to keep you motivated. Peloton has changed this by marrying sophisticated technology with beautiful and thoughtfully designed fitness equipment.
THE PELOTON DIFFERENCE
We are more than just a class, a cycling studio, and a bike. We deliver a fully engaging experience with the technology to make every workout effective, and the social connection to make every workout addicting.
Be a Better Peloton Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Peloton when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Peloton? Visit Peloton's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Director of Enterprise Sales - West
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Enterprise (Raleigh, NC)
Box, Raleigh, NC
Enterprise Account Executive
Turbonomic, New York City
SLED Sales Engineer (Austin, TX)
Okta, Austin, TX
Manager, Commercial Accounts
Twilio, San Francisco, CA