What You'll Work On
- Develop and maintain the Company’s architecture blueprints for the assigned product segments, including software architecture documents and technical design documents. Consistently analyze and document the current architecture designs and develop the target architecture states. Identify gaps and drive a practical road map to achieve such states.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to further improve user experiences, enterprise integration, performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and deploy enhancements and for various enterprise applications, and build new applications.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise; analyze business requirements; identify risks; and collaborate with functional team and business users to deliver flexible, innovative, cost effective solutions while meeting business needs.
- Analyze customer usage patterns; perform competitor benchmarking; and determine customer needs for improving architecture and design, enhancing features, and developing new products.
- Undertake functional assessment, technical assessment, product definition, and use case analysis.
- ·Lead the architecture, design and development of key features and new products.
- Implement and execute various development initiatives following Agile methodology.
- Establish data integration specifications after examining data applications, data models and data warehouse schema.
- Participate on project teams to deliver total business solutions.
What You Bring
- A passion for devising and applying technical solutions to business needs for various enterprise applications such as Ariba, Camstar, QAD, SAP, and others.
- Data model understanding of ERP Suites modules and experience with creation of custom API’s, enhancements and integration to various application etc
- Proven ability to deliver solutions using PL/SQL, Boomi, Microsoft SQL Server and Azure Cloud.
- Experience with QAD, Middleware, SOA would be a big plus.
- Keen analytical skills combined with an understanding of business process workflow.
- Advanced technical knowledge of software development methodologies, design and implementation.
- The ability to implement theoretical concepts into real products and solutions is essential.
- Understanding of entire development process from specification to documentation and quality assurance, and an awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Experience developing web applications for major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Apache Tomcat and other web containers
- Experience and knowledge of employee benefits, transaction processing, or financial services industry background is preferred.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Minimum 10 years of software development experience, with 2+ years of experience in technical leadership.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Engineer
Sr. Software Engineer
Wizeline, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Solutions Engineer, Mid Market
Slack, San Francisco
Software Developer, Analytics
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania
Senior Android Engineer - Engagement
Tinder, Los Angeles
Software Engineer, Firmware
Snap Inc., Israel