What You'll Work On
- Assist in the coordination of logistics for conferences and external events, including trade shows, customer events, and any other off-site events.
- Promote new ideas and concepts for on-site booth design to ensure proper brand messaging and visual presence.
- Travel to and supervise conferences and provide operational support, from set-up to dismantling.
- Manage on-site conference logistics and assist with restaurant and conference room bookings as needed.
- Communicate and maintain timeline and priorities on projects and events.
- Maintain all conferences and meetings in the QuickBase or equivalent software, and perform routine audits to check for accuracy.
- Ensure the Penumbra booth is adequately staffed and all devices and materials are secure.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, exhibition houses, meeting societies, journals, and publications.
- Partner with Product Managers to finalize brand messaging and ensure all deliverables are met per deadline.
- Work closely with Finance to track all payments related to vendors.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, plus two years of experience in event planning.
- Energized by working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results.
- Ability to maintain flexibility when priorities and deadlines shift.
- Willingness to engage with customers by providing assistance with demonstration on show floor.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational and planning skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up, budgeting, and time management skills
- Adept at handling multiple complex projects simultaneously under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.