What You'll Achieve
- As the company's subject matter expert on Salesforce, work with business teams to understand and document business requirements.
- Implement appropriate configurations and solutions to meet these requirements.
- Maintain and upgrade existing configurations in Sales and Service Cloud Instances.
- Perform regular version upgrades, always staying up to date on Salesforce platform feature functionality..
- Provide Salesforce Administrator support for customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflows.
- Understand Lightening development with Apex Pages, Classes, and Forms.
- Work effectively with development managers and project managers to communicate progress, risks, delays, and priorities.
What You Bring
- A passion for problem solving, and a knack for connecting business challenges to system solutions.
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration and application development.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Solid understanding of the out-of-the-box Salesforce objects, and experience with configuring and customizing objects such as Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with custom fields and objects, process builder, approval processes, and validations.
- Familiarity withe integration tools such as Mulesoft and Boomi.
- Exposure to BI applications such as Tableau, and Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- Experience working on a fast paced, dynamic environment managing systems and solutions for an ever-evolving user base.
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.