What You'll Work On
- Partner with marketing managers and sales management to plan and run PEER meetings, Tech forums, Fellows Meetings and patient organization meetings.
- Interface with sales management and site contracting to coordinate assembly and shipment of course materials, manage course registration and attendee logistics.
- Explore and develop new ways to manage medical education programs, such as attendee registration and event management software.
- Partner with the product marketing group to support marketing messaging that reinforces the clinical benefits of Company devices and therapies.
- Create and manage key relationships with third party vendors who provide key services to ensure successful execution of medical education programs.
- Provides on-site management of programs -- often out of state and on weekends -- when required.
- Create presentation and educational materials for physician and customer programs.
- Attend scientific conferences and trade shows as well as customer meetings to manage courses and workshops.
- Prepare and maintain inventory of course materials.
- Manage Professional Education ASRT credit programs.
What You Bring
- A knack for planning and organization, with the ability to independently prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and deliver results.
- A Bachelor's degree and at least two years of relevant experience, ideally planning and managing educational events. Marketing experience is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- High competency with standard office tools, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning and growth are constant.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.