What You'll Accomplish
- Scope, design, develop, and implement interactive user interfaces and HTML prototypes for web and email marketing projects
- Create wireframes and mockups of web designs
- Design and produce other digital assets for sales, marketing, healthcare professional education, public education, and corporate communications
- Launch successful online campaigns through engaging and effective design
- Implement industry best practices and optimization
- Administer our online and digital properties
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of design standards and style guides
- Research technological advances and upgrade our online tools to enhance marketing results
- Support the creative and marketing teams as they grow
What You Bring
- Vision and creativity to distill complex processes into intuitive, streamlined digital experiences within responsive web design
- Understanding of digital and ecommerce strategy
- An online portfolio showing creative design solutions for real business challenges, with compelling visuals, skillful use of iconography, typography, and intelligent layouts. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.
- Experience in web design for tech, B2B and B2C marketing
- Coding fluency in XHTML, HTML, CSS and SASS to produce assets that are standards compliant, SEO optimized, and multi-browser compatible
- CMS skills including experience with platforms such as ExpressionEngine, Drupal, and Wordpress
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Thorough understanding of hosting, maintenance, and security best practices
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS (especially Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator) or other design apps
- Familiarity with email marketing software and CRM integration
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders to establish project scope, interaction guidelines, and timelines
- Illustration, photography, art direction, and/or videography skills desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field
- Outstanding written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills. Keen attention to detail and a strong teamwork orientation
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
- The opportunity to be part of a team that will soon be revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases with advanced VR technology.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.