What You'll Accomplish
- Lead endpoint-related development and implementation activities.
- Create and maintain all aspects of end user systems standardization strategy, including asset life cycles.
- Automate software installation and configuration activities and procedures.
- Develop operations procedures and tools to improve operational efficiency and reliability for client systems.
- Integrate operational procedures and automation to improve consistent delivery.
- Manage Infrastructure Lab for client systems initiatives, including development and testing.
- Mentor Penumbra’s IT support staff.
- Maintain effective relationships with customers, actively listening to their needs and requests, ensuring the highest levels of customer service.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships, vendor contracts, and road maps related to PC’s, Macs, smartphones, tablets, peripherals, printers, software, and cloud service.
What You Bring
- A knack for solving complex technical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and communicate effectively with users at all skill and experience levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Seven years’ experience providing enterprise level end user support.
- Experience configuring Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, RDP, Print Management, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, configuration management tools (e.g. Microsoft SCCM, Intune, and/or JAMF), Office 365, scripting (e.g. PowerShell), Adobe Creative Cloud, and anti-virus/anti-malware utilities.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.