How You'll Contribute; What You'll Achieve
- Respond to customer inquiries by providing product overview and assistance; process customer orders.
- Provide technical product support to customers.
- Review and analyze complex orders as they pertain to various options including evaluation, lease, loan, discounts, bulk purchases, and special offers.
- Coordinate review and approval of contracts with various departments.
- Utilize internal IT Systems to enter and track orders, confirm inventory availability, and communicate with customers.
- Generate and process Returned Merchandise Authorizations.
- Review and manage all activities related to shipping, customer set-up, sales representative alignment, payment terms, invoicing, payment, and daily sales reporting.
- Maintain excellent customer relations, proactively communicating with customers regarding plan renewals and upgrades; responding to customer suggestions and feedback.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to build productive internal and external working relationships to effectively resolve customer-raised issues.
What You Bring
- A passion for utilizing technology to improve people's lives.
- A strong customer service and problem solving orientation.
- A Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, healthcare, or related field with at least 2 years of customer service experience.
- Experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or comparable regulated environment, preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Competence with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook); ERP or/and Salesforce experience desirable.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is a constant and performance is rewarded
- The opportunity to be part of a team that will be revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world’s most devastating diseases with advanced VR technology
- A generous benefits package that includes equity, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.