Senior ERP Business Systems Analyst: Distribution
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Innovative Medical Devices
What You'll Achieve
- Support the implementation of new ERP system, including Order Management (quote-to-cash).
- Work with business users or other functional team members to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement ERP solutions to meet business requirements.
- Lead the definition and design of order-to-cash systems and process controls. Follow best practices in project methodology to define scope; develop, test, and deploy solutions; and transition to run. Perform system configuration in the process area of order-to-cash processes.
- Participate within the build team as a configuration developer.
- Design, configure and implement sales distribution and pricing systems and tools, ensuring strong business alignment and systems integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional IT teams including middleware, developers, operational change management and software validation teams. Establish effective working relationships with key business partners through clean execution and open, honest, direct communication.
- Develop configurations within the ERP (Oracle or SAP) distribution module, working across all sub-modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, Cost Accounting, etc.)
- Design and review integrations for supply chain and manufacturing, working through integration points with FICO, OTC, and PTP.
- Serve as module expert to support business users in contract, delivery and shipping, revenue recognition, billing, and pricing.
- Create design specifications for all of ERP related activities including reporting, transactional programming, interfaces, remote function calls (RFCs), application program interface (BAPIs) and user exits.
What You Bring
- A strong understanding of ERP (Oracle or SAP) Order to Cash integrations with financials, supply chain and Procure to Pay processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, finance, accounting, or a related field.
- At least 3 end-to-end full cycle implementations of SAP or Oracle.
- Working knowledge of supply chain solutions, order management, contract management, delivery and shipping, revenue recognition, billing, invoicing, variant configuration, pricing conditions, integrated flows.
- Experience in a global environment desired.
- ·Strong understanding of master data (customer, material, output conditions, pricing conditions).
- Proven ability to work as a self-starter in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
- Business analysis skills; ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations; understanding of business needs and compliance requirements.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects, drive solutions, and resolve issues creatively.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one