Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the relationship with the Global Sales, Services and Marketing, utilizing proactive account management strategies, and develop strong business relationships
- Responsible for day to day administration of Salesforce.com
- Design, document, build, test and deploy alerts, reports, complex dashboards and workflows within SalesForce.com
- Responsible for promoting tested & approved changes from Sandbox instances to Production
- Work with the team on new Salesforce.com projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Using your technical expertise of Salesforce.com you will be responsible for collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to build a customized solution that meets the dynamic business needs.
- Assist with the management of outsourced Salesforce.com implementation partners
- Drive the technical culture forward as a thought leader among our team by keeping abreast of new SalesForce.com features and functionality enhancements
- Recommend best practices around new and existing Salesforce.com features
- Work on creating solutions to the FAQ’s on the Commerce development process in an agile environment
- Manage with Salesforce.com integrations to back-end systems, in particular other systems in the Salesforce landscape including ERP, Marketing System and Tableau
- Create accurate progress estimates based on business and/or technical requirements
- Comply with quality system regulations, standards and procedures.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum education and experience:
- Additional qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience in Salesforce development
- Ideally the candidate will possess 2+ years of experience with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze) holding a leadership role on at least 2 full-scale projects
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Scrum Agile certification a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of engineers working on eCommerce solutions preferred
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- Ability to exercise discretion and good judgment with confidential and sensitive information
- Knowledge of interactions with an enterprise ERP as well as making use of third-party web services
- Experience with production launch readiness and cloud-based deployment models*
- Experience building Custom Fields and Objects*
- Experience with Process Builder, Floes, approval processes and validations*
- Exposure to Integration Tools such as Mulesoft or Boomi*
- Exposure to BI Applications such as Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Hands on experience in administering Salesforce for User Access, custom objects, permission sets, field level security, workflow, process builder
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- General officeenvironment. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Disrupting how fans discover the best new music and events