- Support implementation of new ERP – Supply chain and post Go-Live support.
- Will be responsible for driving projects related to optimizing Penumbra’s landscape around the new ERP
- Support the definition and design of Forecasting, Manufacturing Planning, Manufacturing Execution and process controls.
- Will participate within the build team as a configuration developer.
- Will follow typical project methodology to define scope, develop, test, deploy solutions and transition to run.
- Work on designing, configuring and implementation of sales distribution, pricing etc. systems/tools, ensuring strong business alignment and systems integration
- Collaborate with a variety of cross-functional IT teams including middleware, developers, Operational Change Management and Software Validation Teams.
- Establishing highly effective working relationships with our key business partners through clean execution and open, honest, direct communication.
- Configurations development within the ERP (SAP) supply chain module along with working across all sub-modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, Cost Accounting etc.)
- A strong understanding of ERP (SAP) supply Chain integrations with financials, Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes.
- Design and review integrations for end to end scenarios Supply Chain Design and implement solutions for process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Perform system configuration in the process areas of Forecasting, Manufacturing planning and Execution.
- Developing of Functional Specifications to support any gaps within the Supply Chain business process area.
- Work with business users or other Functional Team members or IT Team members to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement, ERP solutions to meet business requirements.
- Act as the liaison between the Technical team members and the end users to ensure requirements progress are communicated accurately.
- Perform configuration and customization related activities to resolve user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Create design specifications for all of ERP related activities including reporting, transactional programming, interfaces, Remote Function Calls (RFCs), Application Program Interface (BAPIs) and User Exits.
- Documentation of Solutions, configuration and program modifications according to internal standards.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to further improve user experiences, enterprise integration, performance and scalability.
- Build partnerships with internal customers.
- Support system testing necessary as part of project deliverables.
- Provide support to End Users Day to Day operations and working with business users to resolve issues, Bug Fixes and incidents reported.
- Provide strong hands-on technical expertise, analyze business requirement, identify risks, and collaborate.
- Research and recommend alternate solutions.
- Participate in the development of IT related policies, standards, and procedures.
- Comply with quality system regulations, standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 End to End full cycle implementations of an ERP system (SAP)
- Strong integration skills with external manufacturing execution systems (MES).
- Working knowledge of supply chain solutions and other capabilities enabled by SAP.
- Batch job processing in manufacturing execution areas
- Strong understanding of Master data
- Ability to work in a fast paced, delivery focused environment
- Ability to work to tight timelines in a high-pressure environment
- Must be a motivated self-starter able to drive activity.
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently throughout the business and technical teams.
- Business analysis skills; ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situations; understanding
- of business needs and compliance requirements. Excellent written, oral, and
- interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels of
- the organization. Problem solving and decision-making capabilities. Knowledge of
- Business Process Improvement methodologies. Demonstrated ability to lead projects,
- drive solutions, and resolve issues creatively.
- General office environment. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos