Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies, and IT processes and suggesting improvements.
- Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.*
- Providing architecture designs to support Penumbra’s hybrid infrastructure needs and collaborating with counterparts to gain buy-in.*
- Evaluating systems engineering, talent, and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities.
- Suggesting ideas to streamline processes/requirements and presenting to IT and business leadership.*
- Organizing training to improve employees' knowledge and skills for future organizational growth.
- Providing proper Devops as a service design/architecture that is based on Penumbra’s needs and is acceptable to the development team.*
- Providing business architecture and systems processing guidance.*
- Ensuring the efficiency, security, and support of the organization's goals.*
- Creating methods for compliance architecture, such as data storage, metadata management, and change control.
- Determining and implementing build versus buy strategies, mentor personnel, and views of the overall business strategy.
- Minimum education and experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent job experience with cloud architect certifications in AWS or Azure.
- Additional qualifications:
- Experience in cloud infrastructure design, implementation, integration, and security
- Experience in system architecture including hybrid cloud
- Minimum of 7+ years of Enterprise level engineering and design
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop clear diagrams of systems, connectivity, data flows, and locations.
- Good leadership and motivational skills.
- Experience in modeling and graphic representations.
- This position reports into the IT Workplace Technology group that includes: Employee client services, Infrastructure networking, Systems Administration, and collaboration services.
- General Office working environment with occasional Data Center work
- Business travel from 5% - 10%
- Travel between Penumbra sites and vendors
- Requires some lifting and moving of up to 35 pounds
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms, and to use a computer, sitting for extended periods. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to read, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Beautiful event websites