Sr Salesforce CRM Business Systems Analyst
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Innovative Medical Devices
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Summary of Responsibilities
- Support the relationship with the Global Sales, Services and Marketing, utilizing proactive account management strategies, and develop strong business relationships
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define analyze and document information needs and functional requirements
- Lead business analysis and modeling activities by interviewing process owners, users and other stakeholders to identify business processes, evaluates the current process and workflow for various business functions
- Documents findings and recommends improvements.
- Act as a liaison between Project Sponsors/Stakeholders and technical teams. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver business and technical requirements, business rules, concept maps, process maps, user flows, acceptance tests
- Coordinate and schedule meetings assist team members in preparing for meetings, lead discussions, summarize and communicate outcomes to users and managers and resolution of issues.
- Resolve issues between stated business requirements and what is technically feasible by identifying issues, evaluate alternative systems solutions with system designers and users and communicate the end result.
- Decompose large work items/stories into smaller independent components. Lead work sessions with technical team members to address questions or issues etc.
- Work with the business units to develop test plans and procedures, to validate the application design, define acceptance criteria with the overall project team.
- Test the application as required by project timelines. This also includes supporting stakeholder testing.
- Act as a liaison between the IT organization and the Sales, Marketing and Services organizations to support the planning process, provide oversight of project delivery, resolve escalated issues, and facilitate communication on any critical issues.
Basic Skills & Qualifications
- Successful history and experience driving and supporting the delivery of technical solutions for a global human resources organization
- Minimum 10 years’ IT experience as Business Systems Analyst working with Sales, Channel and Marketing, Service functional areas
- Minimum 6+ years’ experience working with Salesforce Must have experience with Salesforce SalesCloud, ServiceCloud, Communities, Lightning and preferably Cloud Craze
- Thorough understanding of Campaign to Lead, Lead to Order, Order to Cash processes with extensive knowledge of industry best practices in CRM space both on process and technology
- Experience with upstream & downstream processes & solutions to CRM capabilities such as MDM (Customer, contact, and company master), ERP Order Management, and Sales Analytics.
- Salesforce Administrator and Sales Cloud certifications is a plus
- Experience with Marketing Cloud a plus
- Experience as a Product Owner or Business Systems Analyst in Scrum or Agile development environments a plus
- Ability to lead user stories and business analysis requirements on projects leveraging Agile Methodology
- Ability to lead collaboration with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define scope and requirements for new projects, documents risk and assumptions and develops the delivery approach
- Ability to facilitate communication between business partners and technical delivery teams
- Ability to decompose, refine, and document user stories using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models and wireframes (if required)
- Support and participate in test execution and other QA activities.
- Develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations and development of progress metrics. Support the delivery of application demonstrations and presentations.
- Experience in Life Sciences and/or Medical Device industry specific use cases and configurations/implementations.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience with Data Loader and understanding of data model in Salesforce
- Solid understanding of the out of the box salesforce objects, and experience with configuring/customizing objects like Leads, Accounts, Opportunities, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience building Custom Fields and Objects.
- Experience with Process Builder, Floes, approval processes and validations.
- Exposure to Integration Tools such as Mulesoft or Boomi.
- Exposure to BI Applications such as Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- Experience working on a fast paced, dynamic environment managing systems and solutions for an ever-evolving user base.
- Hands on experience in administering Salesforce for User Access, custom objects, permission sets, field level security, workflow, process builder
- Comply with quality system regulations, standards and procedures*
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of  years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree required
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Scrum Agile certification a plus
- Salesforce Development certification a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!