Legal Compliance Contracts Manager
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Innovative Medical Devices
What You'll Work On
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of template-based contracts, with an emphasis on physician service agreements, consulting arrangements, and grant letters among others.
- Advise key business team partners of contractual rights and obligations as well as provide interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Represent the Company as the primary administrative contact on assigned portfolio of contracts.
- Identify contract issues and provide solutions.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and company policies when conducting business on behalf of the Company.
- Assist with other contracts-related and legal compliance projects and processes as needed, including document and data management.
- Recommend, implement, and manage process and system improvements to ensure legal contracting and compliance requirements are met.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field with 5+ years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3+ years of experience contract drafting, review and negotiation
- Experience working in-house at a medical device or pharmaceutical company, or other company in a highly-regulated industry is preferred but not required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a “can-do” attitude
- Proactive, strategic and thoughtful problem solver
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to process a high volume of work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Jobs You May Like
Corporate FP&A Manager - Technology
Flexport, Dallas, Texas, United States, San Francisco, CA, United S...
Capital Markets Management Consulting Asset Management Consultant
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA