What you'll work on:
- Drive continuous improvement in the areas of yield, through-put, cycle time, and efficiency
- Oversee the production process and schedule
- Ensure timeliness of finished products by monitoring production processes and maintaining schedules
- Determine human and material resource requirements
- Establish and maintain quality standards; implement quality control programs
- Participate in the selection, training, mentoring and evaluation of Production Supervisors and Training Coordinators
What you bring:
- A natural ability to lead teams, drive top performance, and achieve goals
- The desire to work and learn in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of production supervisory or management experience in the medical device or other regulated industry
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interface with individuals from a wide variety of disciplines, cultures and backgrounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
What we offer:
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded
- The satisfaction of being at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
The social news and entertainment company.