Equipment Maintenance Technician (2nd shift)
Penumbra, Roseville, CA
Innovative Medical Devices
- Perform and document routine preventative maintenance, and non-standard equipment repairs.
- Support manufacturing by solving equipment-related manufacturing problems.
- Install new equipment and complete IQ/OQ.
- Interpret and communicate test results.
- Make suggestions regarding equipment and fixtures that may improve throughput, yield, and/or ergonomics.
- Train production staff on proper use of equipment.
What you bring
- An innate curiosity about how things work and the desire to solve mechanical and electrical problems.
- Proven ability to build, troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment, acquired over 2-3 years of equipment maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills. The desire to help meet team goals.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance, and occasional climbing on ladders up to 12 feet.
What we offer
- Multiple opportunities on both day and swing shifts.
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- The person selected for this position will be hired initially through a contract staffing agency. Based on job performance, the position may be converted to a regular full-time position.
- After conversion to regular employment, we offer a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.