Customer Service/Sales Support Associate
Penumbra, Alameda, CA
Innovative Medical Devices
What You'll Work On
- Utilize ERP system to process customer purchase orders submitted through e-mail, fax, GHX, and phone.
- Review and analyze complex orders as they pertain to various options including discounts, bill only, bulk purchases, special offers, evaluation, lease, and loans.
- Confirm inventory availability, send customer order confirmations and communicate with customers to resolve PO discrepancies.
- Generate and distribute daily PO Discrepancy Report and Backorder communication.
- Interact with multiple departments to resolve customer inquiries and order issues.
- Maintain excellent relations with customers and Sales team.
- Comply with FDA and quality system regulations, standards and procedures.
What You Bring
- The desire to work with a great team and learn something new every day.
- A strong customer service and problem-solving orientation.
- An Associate's degree, plus 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A knack for prioritizing and handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of proficiency with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent judgment and a keen attention to detail.
- Experience in a medical device or comparable regulated environment, preferred.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant, and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is saving lives every day with innovative new medical device technologies.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
A membership platform that makes it easy for artists and creators to get paid