What You'll Achieve
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Identify, prioritize and schedule project tasks.
- Assess, manage, and own Agile Scrum process with a team of developers and project team members.
- Lead daily standups; run sprint boards where needed.
- Work closely with stakeholders to resolve conflicts, re-prioritize, propose and enact changes.
- Track and communicate status at both a task and summary level for various audiences, from the project team to executive leadership.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop best practices, tools, and templates for project execution and management.
- Comply with quality system regulations, standards and procedures.
What You Bring
- Minimum Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Analysis, or a related field, plus eight years’ project management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Additional Qualifications: Experience in project management using Agile and waterfall methodology, including Agile Scrum planning and development. Experience in enterprise business applications, in cloud and on premises, such as ERP, procurement, sales, supply chain, MES, and finance systems. Experience with systems such as Jira for issue tracking, and Six Sigma/Lean for process improvement and innovation. Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices. PMP and Scrum Master certification; experience in the life sciences industry are desired but not required. Must possess strong attention-to-detail, strong individual initiative, and organizational skills. Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
What We Offer
- A collaborative teamwork environment where learning is constant and performance is rewarded.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of technology that is revolutionizing the treatment of some of the world's most devastating diseases.
- A generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; a 401(k) match; and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
PENUMBRA TODAY Penumbra, Inc., headquartered in Alameda, California, is a global healthcare company focused on interventional therapies. Penumbra designs, develops, manufactures and markets innovative devices and has a broad portfolio of products that addresses challenging medical conditions and significant clinical needs across two major markets, neuro and peripheral vascular. Penumbra sells its products to hospitals primarily through its direct sales organization in the United States, most of Europe, Canada and Australia, and through distributors in select international markets. The Penumbra logo is a trademark of Penumbra, Inc.
Want to learn more about Penumbra? Visit Penumbra's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price