BE THE FIRST TO CONNECT WITH FUTURE PERISCOPE POWER USERS
Periscope Data’s mission is to provide the fastest unified data platform on the market. As an Account Development Representative, you will create relationships at target accounts and build pipeline with future Periscope customers. Being the first point of contact, this position is critical to the growth of our business by providing an exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a sophisticated, technical product in a greenfield territory. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience at target accounts with a product that immediately delivers value.
Our Head of Sales Development has a track record of success in scaling sales development teams at high growth companies. He has created winning teams on the foundation of continuous learning and career development.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Development Representative training program where you’ll learn about Periscope Data’s values and culture, get equipped with various sales techniques and gain a basic understanding of Periscope Data’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll qualify inbound leads your first two weeks and book your first outbound qualification call within your first month.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll achieve 50% of a fully ramped quota.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and essential to its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll achieve 100% of a fully ramped quota.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline at a SaaS company.
- You’ve created high quality outbound campaigns and engaged potential customers.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships with prospective customers.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve taken a “no” and turned it into a “yes.”
ABOUT PERISCOPE DATA:
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 1000 customers, including Adobe, Flexport, EY, Uber, ZipRecruiter, Fender, Meredith, & Tinder working out of our office in SOMA.
- We are onboarding rapidly! We’ve grown our team 291% over the last two years.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers. We see customers several times a month, and email with them several times a week.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, Bay Area News Group and SF Business Times for our amazing company culture.
- Our product is very sticky. Users spend ~20 hours per week doing technical analysis on our platform.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We provide free lunch every day and cover healthcare for all of our employees.
- We’ve recently moved into our new global headquarters, a newly renovated building in SOMA customized to our unique needs.
About Periscope Data
Periscope Data brings data teams and their stakeholders onto a single, unified platform. Our platform gives data professionals full control over the analytics lifecycle — including ingestion, storage, analysis, visualization and reporting — and non-technical users the ability to drill down into the data to quickly answer questions. With Periscope Data, teams can move faster, make better decisions, and support successful business outcomes. We’re here to create a more data-driven world, where everyone can understand and unlock the full potential of their data.
Want to learn more about Periscope Data? Visit Periscope Data's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director / Account Executive
Tulip Retail, New York
WeWork, Ciudad de México Mexico
Regional Sales Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
PlanGrid, Los Angeles, CA
Strategic Restaurant Success Manager - Yelp Restaurants (Mandarin Language)
Yelp, Los Angeles, CA
Senior SDR Manager - SF
Mixpanel, San Francisco