EMPOWER MODERN DATA TEAMS TO DRIVE VALUE BY ANSWERING QUESTIONS FASTER
Periscope Data’s vision is to turn data teams into superheroes. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers the fastest time-to-value on the market. As an Account Executive, you will identify business pains and needs as well as demonstrate the value of our product to future Periscope customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Learn to sell a proven, technical product in a greenfield territory. We’re serving a growing market that remains underserved and the proof is in our customer growth. In the last two years we’ve more than tripled our logo count, from 300 to 1000.
In terms of pipeline support, you can expect a lot: we currently average one Account Development Representative for every Account Executive. In terms of strong leadership, the C-suite comes from Google, Microsoft, Box, and Salesforce. Our vision for the future is clear.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about Periscope Data’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding of Periscope Data’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across most every industry achieve.
- You’ll interact with inbound leads and run your first discovery call within your first month.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll be collaborating with your assigned Account Development Representatives to build that pipeline.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one-on-one coaching.
- You’ll become comfortable in the current analytics space, trends, etc.
- You’ll close your first sale and ring the closing bell!
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing and account development organizations based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in Salesforce.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently closing business at a SaaS company, preferably in the analytics or BI space.
- You excel at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for prospective customers.
- You thrive in a high-growth environment and embrace process evolutions.
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to communicate across various channels (phone, email, social selling, etc.).
- You are comfortable having conversations centered around business value and ROI with potential buyers.
ABOUT PERISCOPE DATA:
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 1000 customers, including Adobe, Flexport, EY, Uber, ZipRecruiter, Fender, Meredith, & Tinder working out of our office in SOMA.
- We are onboarding rapidly! We’ve grown our team 291% over the last two years.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers. We see customers several times a month, and email with them several times a week.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, Bay Area News Group and SF Business Times for our amazing company culture.
- Our product is very sticky. Users spend ~20 hours per week doing technical analysis on our platform.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.
- We provide free lunch every day and cover healthcare for all of our employees.
- We’ve recently moved into our new global headquarters, a newly renovated building in SOMA customized to our unique needs.
About Periscope Data
Periscope Data brings data teams and their stakeholders onto a single, unified platform. Our platform gives data professionals full control over the analytics lifecycle — including ingestion, storage, analysis, visualization and reporting — and non-technical users the ability to drill down into the data to quickly answer questions. With Periscope Data, teams can move faster, make better decisions, and support successful business outcomes. We’re here to create a more data-driven world, where everyone can understand and unlock the full potential of their data.
Want to learn more about Periscope Data? Visit Periscope Data's website.
Jobs You May Like
Core Account Executive - Education
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive
WeWork, Ciudad de México Mexico
Account Manager, Broker & R/E Partnerships
WeWork, Minato-ku Tokyo Japan
Mid-Market Account Executive
Acquia, Remote - Americas
Strategic Partner Operations, Team Lead
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Enterprise Account Executive - Academic and Government