Perpetua's mission is to give superpowers to anyone that sells online. At the moment, we help media agencies, brands, and Amazon sellers win on Amazon by analyzing large amounts of data and using AI to develop smart optimization algorithms that drive transformational sales growth.
We are currently hiring an Advertising Operations Coordinator to primarily support our Amazon DSP managed service, and it’s growing customer base by ensuring our customers’ campaigns are set up for success and that they love Perpetua.
What’s expected of this role:
- Own the Amazon DSP campaign set up from start to finish.
- Conduct pre-launch and post-launch quality assurance to ensure campaigns meet original scope.
- Administer and track all intermittent changes to campaign structure (bidding, creative, segmentation changes).
- Prepare existing weekly reports, develop new reports, and assist with ad-hoc data analysis.
- Continuously support the development and improvement of operational processes to drive efficiency.
- Help analyze campaign performance, comparing current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
- Become a thought leader and trusted expert in digital advertising and Amazon.
- You have experience managing digital ad campaigns (Facebook, Google, or Display), and know how to make manual tweaks to optimize those campaigns and the metrics that matter.
- You are highly organized and able to prioritize and handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities simultaneously and efficiently
- You want to go beyond your everyday responsibilities where you see the ability to create value
- You spot opportunities to take redundant tasks and evolve them into structured processes
- You make an effort to solve a problem for a customer before they have to bring it up to you
- You are crafty, creative, and scrappy
- You are hungry to be a part of a company that’s on the cusp of rocketship growth, and are willing to do whatever it takes to help us achieve our potential
Bonus Points If:
- You’ve worked in ad tech
- You have Amazon marketplace domain expertise
- You’ve been a part of a company that scaled to $10 million ARR in 1-2 years
- You've run digital advertising campaigns before, and are familiar with key metrics
About the Company (Benefits):
- Work that will have a significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Potential for meaningful equity at an early stage company
- Paid-for meals
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Full benefits plus a health spending account
- Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace
- Flexible time off policy
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.