Perpetua provides growth optimization and reporting technology for the world’s smartest eCommerce businesses. Through the platform, brands and sellers create goals based on strategy and rely on Perpetua’s best-in-class, always-on optimization to execute tactically. Perpetua’s intelligent reporting tools will also surface the most important metrics you need in order to easily quantify and examine the investment of your advertising dollars into your business. Integrations with Amazon, Instacart, Walmart and more ensure brands achieve full-funnel engagement and maximum visibility.
BI at Perpetua
Perpetua has a large amount of data that is waiting to be analyzed and transformed into actionable insights to drive business decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Setting up data integrations for our clients
- Hit new reporting APIs on E-Commerce Platforms
- Implement best practices when extracting data from the E-Commerce Platforms into the database
- Create aggregated, production quality tables to query from on a cloud warehouse
- Transforming data to ensure Perpetua's data usage is efficient and clean
Who You Are:
- Comfortable and experienced with hitting APIs and extracting data into a database
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL & Python knowledge
- Knowledge with creating aggregated tables using data pipeline tools such as Airflow
- 2-4 years of experience working, analyzing and transforming large data sets
- Can learn quickly
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a passion for data and creating impactful analysis + visualizations
- Can take on projects without much guidance/oversight
- Are solution-oriented
- Are able to prioritize work
- Can write efficient and clean SQL queries
- Are detail-oriented
Bonus Points If...:
- Worked with Snowflake, BigQuery or Redshift
- Experience in a marketing or advertising space
Working at Perpetua:
- Perpetua is operating in an incredible market with nearly unlimited growth potential. Our team in Toronto has grown from 40 to over 200 in the last year. We have recently opened offices in London, Berlin, Tokyo and Shanghai.
- Perpetua’s Revenue Share Units allow employees to partake in the success and growth of our company
- Benefits and Health Spending Account on day one
- Flexible time off policy
- Generous parental leave program
- Flexible work arrangements - remote, hybrid or in office
- Top-of-the-line technology to help you build your own workspace including a one-time work from home stipend when you join
- When in the office: daily catered lunches from Toronto’s best restaurants, unlimited snacks and drinks, Perpetua Library
- Learn more about us here: Life at Perpetua
At Perpetua, we are dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce with varied experiences, perspectives and opinions. We believe diversity helps our team perform better and enables us to build an outstanding product for our customers. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
About Perpetua Labs
Perpetua is building a digital growth engine for e-commerce. To date, we've taken several Amazon products from $0 to well over $1 Million and we're growing quickly.
Want to learn more about Perpetua Labs? Visit Perpetua Labs's website.
See jobs at Bluecore